Ready for high-density environments right out of the box, NetShelter™ SX rack enclosures offer the
most standard features on the market today. Influenced by 10 years of customer feedback, APC™ by Schneider Electric™ has specifically engineered the next-generation NetShelter™ SX enclosure to handle today’s power-hungry high-density server and networking applications.
Best-in-class NetShelter enclosures offer the most standard features to facilitate installation and speed of deployment, integrating seamlessly with the full line of Schneider Electric InfraStruxure components.
- Offers most standard features to facilitate installation and speed of deployment
- Guarantees compatibility with all EIA standard 19 in. rack-mount equipment — or your money back
- Integrates seamlessly with full line of APC InfraStruxure components
- Available in 24U, 42U, and 48U heights; 600 mm (24 in.) and 750 mm (30 in.) widths; and 1,070 mm (42 in.) and 1,200 mm (47.5 in.) depths
- Easily adjustable vertical mounting rails for equipment varying in depth
- Rapid installation of vertical Rack PDUs in the rear vertical zero-U accessory channel of NetShelter enclosures
Superior cable management capabilities
- Accommodate high‑density networking and blade applications
- Easy installation to enable faster and easier moves, adds, and changes
- Promote proper airflow to improve cooling efficiency