Socomec Masterys IP+ is specially engineered to power and protect typical industrial equipments such as motors, motor speed drivers, lamps, non linear loads, welding equipments, power supplies, MASTERYS IP+ is also perfectly able to supply control equipments like programmable controllers, sensors and measurement apparatus and integrates perfectly into the most demanding industrial environments.
Designed to protect industrial processes. A compact solution with isolation transformer and integrated batteries.
- Robust enclosure (2 mm thick heavy steel frame).
- Floor anchoring (to prevent tilting).
- IP31 and IP52 protection degree for harsh environments with easy replaceable dust filters.
- Wide input voltage tolerance from -40% up to +20% of nominal voltage
- Double EMC immunity compared to UPS international standard IEC 62040-2.
- Frontal access for input/output cabling, spares replacement and preventative maintenance.
- Scalable power and high availability (using redundancy), with the facility to parallel up to 6 units.
- Input power factor > 0.99 and input current harmonic distortion < 3% thanks to IGBT rectifier.
- Compatible with Open Vented Lead Acid, Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) and Nickel Cadmium batteries.
- User-friendly multilingual interface with graphic display.
- Flexible communication boards for every industrial communication need: dry contacts, MODBUS, PROFIBUS, etc.
- Fully compatible with generator sets.