The Powerware BladeUPS is a rack-mounted three-phase input and three-phase output uninterruptible power system. Each 12 kW module can be paralleled to achieve a maximum 60 kW N+1 system. Paralleling can be accomplished for either redundancy or capacity purposes. Each 12 kW module is identical and can be converted from a single stand alone UPS to a system capable of being paralleled by simply changing the power cord. The BladeUPS is designed for computer data center installations.
Paralleling of the BladeUPS modules takes place in the BladeUPS bar, which is mounted separately in the rear of the IT rack. This bar provides the required input and output power connections for the BladeUPS modules. Each BladeUPS bar comes equipped with full 60 kW rated input and output lugs within a designated wiring area.
The protected load can be connected to the wiring section, or distributed output can be taken in 12 kW increments from the locking output connector on the rear of each BladeUPS module
A single BladeUPS module can be connected to the BladeUPS bar, with additional modules installed to meet future power demands
- Parallel Communication, one X-Slot card used for parallel module communication (CAN); Powerware Hot Sync technology algorithms control synchronization of modules.
- Grows with expanding IT applications using scalable architecture
- Reduces operating expenses with more flexible, compact configuration options than traditional end-of-row solutions
- Extends battery service life and optimizes battery recharge time with ABM technology
- Conserves valuable rack space with power-dense 6U form factor
- Delivers the highest levels of reliability with patented Powerware Hot Sync paralleling technology
- Simplifies service with hot-swappable battery and electronics modules