Smart-UPS™ On-Line provides high-density, double-conversion, online power protection for servers, voice/data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications. The Smart-UPS On-Line is capable of supporting loads from 2.2 kVA – 10 kVA in a rack/tower convertible chassis
The included PowerChute™ Network Shutdown management software provides unattended graceful shutdown of network operating systems. Models 5 kVA to 10 kVA include an integrated network management card for remote management.
Best-in-class power density
- More real power in watts, 0.9 pf on 2.2 kVA – 5 kVA, Unity on 6 kVA – 10 kVA units
High-efficiency “green mode”
- Achieves 98 percent efficiency, which saves utility and cooling costs without compromising performance or reliability.
Graphical LCD display with multicolor backlight
- Intuitive interface provides detailed and accurate information with ability to configure locally.
Intelligent battery management
- Temperature-compensated charging extends life and advanced algorithms recommend replacement date. The UPS can inform user which batteries need to be replaced and auto detect when additional battery packs are added.
Built-in energy meter
- Measures energy use and displays UPS efficiency in various modes of operation for easy energy tracking.
Operate without battery
- Ability to immediately protect equipment when power returns after a complete discharge of the battery.
Three-year warranty on electronics
- Additional year of warranty protection for electronics provides peace of mind.