The TLP-K10 is a multistage protection module designed for the protection of analogue telephone and data circuits against transient over-voltages caused by lightning, induced impulses and other voltage surges.
Traditional shunt-connected gas filled arresters by themselves can no longer provide adequate or required protection for sensitive line cards or newer generation digital switching systems.
The TLP-K10 contains ten line protection circuits on a single PCB.
Each circuit consists of a primary three terminal gas filled arrester followed by a secondary transient clamping circuit.
- Telephone and Data Line protection
- Multistage/Over voltage protection
- Plugs directly into Krone disconnect block
- Available 9/25 pin configuration
- 10 Line and single line protected.