Intelligent Precision Cooling for Data Center Equipment
Liebert CRV Delivers Efficiency Without Compromise™
Efficiency Without Compromise provides a path to optimize data center infrastructure around design, operating and management efficiencies – while maintaining or improving availability. This is archieved through the proper selection and utilization of cooling, power and monitoring technologies, supported by key services and local expertise.
Liebert CRV the Intelligent Data Center cooling Solution
Trust the industry leader in Precision Cooling to deliver the right solution for your data center:
In 2002, Emerson Network Power’s Liebert XD family was the industry’s first row-base4d cooling system. Now, we have taken more than 40 years of engineering experience and the most advanced technologies to design the Liebert CRV row-based precision cooling system.
The Liebert iCOM display shows the inlet temperature of the protected racks, tracks other critical information that keeps IT personnel up to date on system operation, and allows the Liebert CRV to optimize cooling for the rack-based equipment.
Easy to deploy and maintain:
Row-based placement puts cooling at the heat source, with adjustable baffles that ensure cool air reaches the servers, while logical placement reliable components results in ease of service.
Varialble speed fans, variable capacity digital scroll compressor and the advanced Liebert iCOM system control all work together to provide energy savings over traditional perimeter cooling systems.
Features & Benefits
- Horizontal airflow cooling design is suitable for non-raised or raised floors.
- Adjustable airflow baffles maximize cooling to rack equipment, allowing the system to be positioned within the row or at the end of the row.
- Air, water, glycol, and chilled water systems available.
- Caster mounted for easy placement.
- Multiple units communicate with each other to improve system performance and reduce energy consumption.
- Can be used with Liebert SmartAisleâ„¢ containment system.
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- Designed for higher return air tempurature to maximize cooling capacity and increase efficiency.
- Only front and back access required, resulting in minimized installation and service time.
- Digital Scroll compressor and varialbe speed EC fans operate efficienctly to reduce energy consumption and provide longer component life.
- Compact cabinet minimizes floor space requirements.
- Self-adapts to changing conditions to provide 24/7 precision environmental control: cooling, humidity control and air filtration.
- Liebert iCOM control provides alerts for preventive maintenance before issues occur.
- Varialbe capacity Digital Scroll compressor adapts to load and eliminates compressor cycling, greatly increasing compressor life.
- Small to medium-sized data centers
- From 2 to 24 racks
- Optimal for cold/hot aisle configurations
- Heat density up to 10kW/rack without containment.
- Raised and non-raised floors.
- Rooms with a low ceiling where air cannot be ducted.
- SmartAisle containment system.
- Spot cooling in large data centers.