Today’s business environment is characterised by rapid, unpredictable changes. IT infrastructures must scale reapidly and automatically to address marketplace changes. Modulys Green Power match with an energy efficiency and dynamic infrastructure able to reduce operational costs, resolve space limitation, increase agility and eliminate power constrains.
Modulys Green Power, a new modular UPS range especially designed for the new modern virtualized data centre generation and mission critical application.
- Dynamic power infrastructure able to closely align power capacity required by rapidly growing ICT businesses.
- Fully modular architecture based on power and battery modules.
- Less complexity for system deployment with repeatable hot pluggable and hot swap modules.
- No risk of downtime to upgrade power capacity or battery capacity.
- Superior availability during normal operation and even under maintenance by using redundant and independent components.
- Self-diagnosis both at module and system levels, remote monitoring and alert capability to manage operational paramaters in real time and decide when an upgrade is necessary.
- Power granularity to deploy the right number of modules and get all the necessary power protection at the right time.
- Extensive upgradability to maintain maximum power quality and manage costs simultaneously from now on.
- Reduced complexity, enhanced serviceability, and responsiveness in the case of module failure for a very low MTTR (Mean Time To Repair).
- Modularity and energy efficiency design meet the new ROI (Return Of Investment) metrics perfectly, based on TCO that incorporates initial investment, full lifecycle infrastructures and facility costs.
- Energy efficiency means reduced energy losses, electricity operation costs, heat dissipation, cooling resources required and operational costs: resulting in significantly lower energy bills.
- Modularity minimises capital and expenses: no prior expenditure required for spare capacity or additional installation costs for future extensions.