Liebert XDF is an integrated modular enclosure featuring high heat density cooling, delivering the benefits of big-room support in a cost-effective data center cooling solution. Optimized horizontal air circulation cools the protected equipment, both in standard mode and in the backup ventilation mode.
Liebert XDF-S is a self-contained air-cooled unit with 14kW of cooling in a 36U rackable space enclosure. Liebert XDF-S exhausts the heat from the electronic equipment through the condenser fan at the top.
Liebert XDF-W is a water-cooled unit with 14kW of cooling in a 42U rackable space enclosure. The unit exhausts the heat from the electronic equipment through the water piping circuit that is connected to an external dry cooler.
Features & Benefits
- Integrated cooling digital scroll compressor for efficient and precise operation
- Air or water/glycol heat rejection
- Air-cooled (self-contained) unit provides plug & play installation
- Offers reliable automatic back-up ventilation
- Deploys quickly with easily adaptable, plug-and-play installation. Self-contained air-cooled model requires only AC power connection.
- Provides power control at the receptacle level with optional Liebert MP advanced power strips.
- Provides integrated high density cooling with optimized horizontal air flow.
- Triggers automatic back-up ventilation in case of overheating in the rack.
- Controls and monitors through the cabinet-mounted Liebert iCOM control system, providing local and remote access to monitoring of conditions within the Liebert XDF.
- Protects power with optional Liebert GXT on-line UPS or Liebert PSI line-interactive UPS.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Uses a digital scroll compressor, unique to Liebert, which allows for continual and precise adjustments in cooling, and results in lower energy costs.
Ideally Suited For
- Network closets with high-density servers and switches
- Small data centers with high-density server deployments, including IDFs and MDFs
- Wiring closets housing VoIP systems and other sensitive equipment
- Telecom shelters
- Manufacturing facilities with remote mission-critical IT equipment
- Warehouses with RFID installations