The Chloride CP-70Z industrial Uninterruptible Power Supply system (UPS) is the flagship product of Chloride Industrial Power. It combines conservative design topology with proven digital control technology to offer the best performances in any electrical and environmental condition.
The Chloride CP-70Z is designed to meet the harshest electrical and mechanical conditions in industrial environments.
Interchangeable sub-assemblies allow full customization, in compliance with client’s technical specification and project’s documentation requirements.
This product was formerly known as Chloride Excor Apodys.
Best for use in the following sectors:
- Oil & Gas (Upstream and Downstream)
- Conventional Power generation
- Tailor made system to comply with all customer’s specifications
- Ruggedized solutions for demanding environments: extended temperatures, vibrations, dust, elevation, dripping water and moisture
- Efficient maintenance thanks to easy front-access to all vital modules of the system
- Asset Management System – The UPS is compatible with Emerson’s AMS Intelligent Device Manager which ensures an efficient preventive maintenance
- Reliability – Unique design which allows the UPS to continuously operate for at least 20 years at full load at a permanent 40°C ambient temperature
- On-line double conversion – UPS classified VFI SS 111 as per IEC62040-3
- Robust mechanical design – the system withstands vertical and horizontal acceleration stress tests up to 0.5g as standard
- Galvanic isolation –input and output transformers by default
- Multilingual digital graphic display with embedded event log
- Remote monitoring capabilities: Modbus, Profibus, DF1, Ethernet, volt-free contact, monitoring software
- Fully customized electrical and mechanical solutions – On demand design to comply with every standard (e.g. UL, ANSI, NEMA, IEC, CSA, ABS, DNV)
- Full compatibility with lead-acid and nickel-cadmium batteries sealed or vented