The newest uninterruptible power system (UPS) addition to the Eaton series, the Eaton 5130 UPS system delivers more power quality performance in less space, at a value price.
The 5125 is suitable for PC’s, workstations and servers
Configuration – Tower or Rack
Available as: 1250VA – 3kVA
Features Buck/Double Boost Voltage Regulation, Hot Swappable Batteries, Advanced Battery Management (ABM) which doubles battery life, Extendable batteries can be added to achieve longer runtimes, Load segment control allowing for scheduled shutdown of non-critical loads, Two year warranty.
- Protects connected equipment from five of the most common power anomalies: failures, surges, sags, under-voltage and over-voltage
- Provides more real wattage in less space with a 0.9 power factor—to protect more equipment and leave more room to expand IT systems
- Offers the choice of rackmount or tower installation—with space-saving 2U or 3U reduced-depth packages, including internal batteries
- Enables prioritized shutdown of non-essential equipment during outages to maximize battery runtime for critical devices—with load segments
- Maximizes availability with extended battery runtime options, hot-swappable batteries, optional maintenance bypass, remote monitoring and power management software
- Provides investment protection with a two-year limited factory warranty and an extended warranty.