Liebert PSI is a feature-rich UPS system with industry leading 0.9 power factor. Its high power output delivers superior performance on power factor corrected (PFC) power supply and satisfactory backup time in the high demand environment.
Liebert Multilink UPS software protects servers through local USB communication or via network. Matching external battery cabinets offer UPS backup time to several hours in the extended requirements (for Liebert PSI-XR models only).
The flexible design of Liebert PSI allows the unit to be configured as a self-standing tower or to be rack-mounted within a 2U space. It is available in four capacities, in both 120V or 230V models.
The UPS features an innovative design incorporating buck / boost automatic voltage regulation technology. This protects against utility voltage fl uctuation by raising and lowering utility power to the level needed by the connected equipment. It also allows the UPS to prolong battery life by maximizing its time on utility power before going to battery.
Typical Applications: Network Computers, Servers, Network Closets, Computer Rooms, Large Network Peripherals, Network Storage Devices.
Configuration: Rack Tower
Available as: 1,000VA-3,000VA
- Operates at a high 0.9 power factor that makes it ideal for today’s modern IT equipment, providing 29% more power than typical UPS
- Reduced installation time and costs – shipped with batteries connected and charged
- Two-year warranty – no-hassle replacement
- Supports Liebert Multilink shutdown software
- Greater than three to fi ve minutes of internal battery backup time at 100% load provides ample time for an orderly shutdown of equipment.
- Buck / boost automatic voltage regulation technology protects against utility voltage fluctuation by raising and lowering utility power to the level needed by connected equipment
- Eight to nine battery-backed outlets for Liebert PSI models, six to seven battery-backed outlets for Liebert PSI-XR models
- User-replaceable and hot-swappable batteries
- Rack / Tower Convertible with rotatable display panel, 2U in height on all models
- Multiple remote communications and shutdown options provide remote monitoring and power management – EB / SNMP, USB, contact closure and remote power off
- LED Status Indicators