Eaton Managed ePDUs offer the data centre managers themaximum functionality and flexibility – fully Intelligent Power distribution units for complete understanding and control of Data Centre power distribution.
- Monitoring: highly accurate individual outlet, branch circuit, and full ePDU monitoring for V, W, A and kWhrs (1% accuracy above 2A). Also monitor temperature and humidity in the rack via optional sensors.
- Switching: individual outlet, sequencing of outlets with delays or cycling enables remote reboot of equipment
- Control: Monitor and control remotely over Ethernet and via Advanced LCD screen on the unit. Communication protocols include HTTP / HTTPS, DHCP, SNMP v1 and v3, SNTP, SMTP, Telnet, IPv4 & IPv6.
- Designed to provide reliable, consistent power distribution in temperatures of up to 50°C
- Designed to fit in any standard 42U IT rack
- Some features including kWhr not included in Managed First Generation products
- Optional temperature and humidity sensors available
- Eaton ePDUs are designed for mission critical reliability in server applications
- Wide choice of outlets, including UK, Schuko, French, Nema, C13, C19
- Up to 3 types of outlet on custom zero U ePDUs
- Choose from a standard set of products, or custom products to meet the most demanding needs
- Vertical zero U, or horizontal 1U/2U configurations
- Isolation mounting available to provide maximum enclosure integrity
- Multi-option mounting improves installation flexibility. Have confidence that Zero U ePDUs can be adapted to suit any on-site rack configuration