The ConnectUPS-X Web/SNMP device allows you to connect your Eaton UPS directly to the Ethernet network and the Internet. This unique solution allows you to conveniently monitor and manage your UPS with a standard Web browser, while simultaneously providing graceful shutdown for multiple computer systems over the network. This model is designed for Eaton for UPSs with X-Slots. This model also integrates a three-port switching hub to support multiple PCs or networking equipment.
HTTP, SNMP, SMTP, WAP, Telnet, SSL, SSH compatibility and a console port enable dynamic and versatile support for a large variety of system configurations.
Features & Benefits
- Easy monitoring and management of your UPS using either a standard Web browser or third-party network management software, or through Intelligent Power Manager software
- Remote control and rebooting of UPS-protected devices over the network
- Protection of your information through automatic and graceful shutdown of multiple UPS-protected devices during an extended power failure using NetWatch software
- Real-time email alarm notification with built-in email capability
- Support for standard UPS MIB and Eaton MIB to provide added functionality
- Ability to turn a UPS into a three-port, power-protected switching hub with the X-models card
- SSL and SSH data encryption and authentication
- Web pages served automatically in correct local language