Eaton Advanced Monitored ePDUs give the data centre manager the detailed accurate information and understanding they need to efficiently and effectively run their data centre.
- Monitoring: Highly accurate individual outlet monitoring, branch circuit monitoring and the ePDU as a whole, for V, W, A and kWhrs (1% accuracy above 2A). Also monitor temperature and humidity in the rack via optional sensors
- Control: Monitor and measure key properties and alerts remotely over Ethernet or via Advanced LCD screen on the unit. Communication protocols include HTTP / HTTPS, DHCP, SNMP v1 and v3, SNTP, SMTP, Telnet, IPv4 & IPv6.
- Designed to fit in any standard 42U IT rack
- Designed to provide reliable, consistent power distribution in temperatures of up to 50°C
- Manual or auto scrolling through circuits
- Eaton ePDUs are designed for mission critical reliability in server applications
- Wide choice of outlets, including UK, Schuko, French, Nema, C13, C19
- Up to 3 types of outlet on custom zero U ePDUs
- Choose from a standard set of products, or custom products to meet the most demanding needs
- Vertical zero U, or horizontal 1U/2U configurations
- Isolation mounting available to provide maximum enclosure integrity
- Multi-option mounting improves installation flexibility. Have confidence that Zero U ePDUs can be adapted to suit any on-site rack configuration