The Eaton 9155 UPS features active input power factor control and low (less than 5%) total harmonic distortion with IGBT rectifier technology. The Eaton 9155 UPS operates using the unique ABM™ function.
While traditional UPS charges batteries continuously, ABM™ charges batteries only when necessary, thus preventing battery corrosion. The exceptional ABM™ function prolongs the service life of batteries by up to 50%.
Configuration – Tower Only
Available as – 8,000va to 15,000va
Services – Commissioning & Services Contracts Available.
The Eaton 9155 UPS provides powerful 24/7 power protection for centralised servers, telecommunications systems, clustered PCs, LAN gateways, bridges, routers and other mission-critical UPS applications.
- Advanced IGBT rectifier for 0.99 Power Factor correction (<5% THD)
- High 0.9PF output rating as standard
- Slim and modern UPS design with user-friendly blue LCD display
- ABM intermitted charging method increases up to 150% UPS battery life compared to traditional charging method
- Hot Sync redundancy for extreme reliability and flexible capacity
- Transformer-free design enables high energy efficiency
- Powerware Software Suite bundled
- SNMP/Web monitoring capability for IT network management systems
- ModBus/Jbus monitoring capability for industrial environment and building management systems (BMS)
- Flexible runtimes with external battery cabinets
- External Mechanical Bypass switch for easy and flexible service and maintenance